Each Celebrant and Wedding Officiant brings their own unique gifts to the table. In creating your ceremony, I draw on my professional experience as a performer, healer, vocalist, and environmental educator, as well as my personal experience as a partner, companion, mother, and Seeker.
I consider myself a bridge between Paths. I am deeply rooted in my own practices, trained in rituals of many faiths, and committed to blending traditions in a way that feels authentic and respectful to all.
I have a deep belief in the power of Love, and am called to this work. I have been officiating weddings since dear friends asked me to officiate theirs in 2006, and it was a wonderful experience for all of us.
I am a classically trained singer with over 30 years experience as a performer and public speaker. I am deeply connected to the Earth, and travel the country with my family inspiring students, teachers and families to protect the planet as Co-Director of EarthCapades Environmental Vaudeville.
I am Mama to Kai Isaiah, born in February of 2007, and loving partner to Hearty.
I look forward to hearing about you, and your dreams for a meaningful and memorable life-cycle ceremony.
Special Services I Offer:
- Singing, either with musicians or a cappella. I have a large repertoire of songs, from popular to classical to spiritual and religious, and with enough time I can learn anything. Music enhances any occasion.
- Sound Blessings – wordless, spontaneous tunes that come from the heart and are unique for each couple or celebration.
- Vow Writing sessions to help you create deeply personal vows that come from your heart.
- Grounding and centering visualizations for the main participants before each ceremony.
- Consultation on planning an Earth-Friendly, minimum impact event.
- Pre-Ceremony Anointing Blessing Rituals
- Oracle Readings